With the COVID-19 pandemic restricting our community from all of the usual events & outings that bring us together, we felt a little something special was in order – a double-sized issue!
Features in our September issue include:
- Nature in Pandemic Times by Ellen Schwartzel
- Tree of the Month – Eastern Sycamore by James Eckenwalder
- How Egg-Laying Butterflies Choose the Right Host Plant by Nancy Dengler
- Toronto Wildflowers – Sunflowers and Silphium by Peter Money
- Q&A: Birds’ Sense of Smell by Bob Kortright
- The “Big Four” of High Park by Joanne Doucette
- Photography and Behaviour by Zunaid Khan
- High Park Moth Study – Five Years and 1,000 Species Later by Richard Aaron
- Fascinated with Fasciation by Jason Ramsay-Brown
- How Plants Defend Themselves from Herbivorous Predators by Nancy Dengler
- Plus much more, and all of our regular reports, news, and notices
TFN members consider our newsletter one of the most treasured benefits of membership, but it’s only one of many. Discover all that TFN has to offer on our Benefits Of Membership page.