While the City’s summer stewardship schedule is drawing to a close, we can still pitch in to restore our local native habitats at the following upcoming stewardship events:
- Mulching in Eglinton Flats on Aug 14
- Removing phrag in Don Valley Brick Works Park on Aug 20
- Removing invasives in Milliken Park on Aug 28
A few notes:
- Participation in all events is free
- Gloves and shovels are provided.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and sturdy closed-toe shoes that you don’t mind getting dirty.
- Bring water in a reusable container you can take home with you.
- Remember to wear sunscreen.
- Groups of 10 or more should register in advance through email to firstname.lastname@example.org